Alright, alright.....
I'm going to commit myself to the challenge.
I'm going to blog every day in April.
All 30 of them.....I think I'm starting to sweat from the pressure.
I can't promise the content will always be thought-provoking.
Or even interesting.
But I'm going to use it like a diary, and see how it goes.....
April 1, 2010 - Day One:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
to my
31 year old
sister!
(This is an oldie-like me....but a goodie-like her!)
*photo taken in 2006*
I have an amazing sister.
She has a BIG heart and she never fails to be there for me.
And tell me when I'm being a jack-ass.
She has worked her bum off to get where she is today....
an become an amazingly talented lawyer.
A decorator extraordinaire.
Who I like to copy.
With incredible style.
Which I also try to copy :)
We have grown to treasure each others differences,
and become really good friends.
Wonderful.....considering she used to beat me up.
And still could :)
Love you, Kel!
Have the happiest day!
I'm going to commit myself to the challenge.
I'm going to blog every day in April.
All 30 of them.....I think I'm starting to sweat from the pressure.
I can't promise the content will always be thought-provoking.
Or even interesting.
But I'm going to use it like a diary, and see how it goes.....
April 1, 2010 - Day One:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
to my
31 year old
sister!
(This is an oldie-like me....but a goodie-like her!)*photo taken in 2006*
I have an amazing sister.
She has a BIG heart and she never fails to be there for me.
And tell me when I'm being a jack-ass.
She has worked her bum off to get where she is today....
an become an amazingly talented lawyer.
A decorator extraordinaire.
Who I like to copy.
With incredible style.
Which I also try to copy :)
We have grown to treasure each others differences,
and become really good friends.
Wonderful.....considering she used to beat me up.
And still could :)
Love you, Kel!
Have the happiest day!
5 comments:
yay! Something to look forward to every day! Does this mean we will finally get to see pics from Mexico?
Wahoo! You will love it (most days) and we will love it, everyday!
Yippee!! Looking forward to checking in daily. :)
And Happy Birthday, Kelly!!
What a beautiful picture of you and your sister! I hope you enjoy blogging every day as much as we will enjoy reading it.
Thanks Babe!
Post a Comment