April 6, 2010 - Day Six
We are the proud owners of a 1998 Dutchmen
tent trailer.
We bought it from a couple
in Chestermere
who babied their trailer.
It is immaculate.
We got a great deal.
I can't wait for the camping adventures to begin!!
I also find it ironic that MY Dutch man
who, incidentally, is a 1977 model :)
bought a Dutchmen.
Hee hee.
We are the proud owners of a 1998 Dutchmen
tent trailer.
We bought it from a couple
in Chestermere
who babied their trailer.
It is immaculate.
We got a great deal.
I can't wait for the camping adventures to begin!!
I also find it ironic that MY Dutch man
who, incidentally, is a 1977 model :)
bought a Dutchmen.
Hee hee.
4 comments:
This needs a pic! Can't wait to read about your camping adventures. I really need to get hip and surf kijiji more often.
Yes, a photo would be good. Lots of fun camping this summer!
lol...you are such a geek...
I can't wait to go camping all together...it will be sooo much fun!!
CAMPING>CAMPING>CAMPING>....what fun! Girl's weekend!!!!
Post a Comment