Wednesday, April 07, 2010

I should have known better.....

April 7, 2010 - Day 7

I think that the standard rule of;
"if it's too good to be true, it probably is"
is quite applicable in my children's playroom.

My Word To The Wall dots.....
AMAZING.
My bargain $8.99 pack of dots from HomeSense.....
CRAP.
TOTAL Crap.
1/2 OF THEM ARE ON THE FLOOR.
THE OTHER HALF ARE PEELING OFF!!!
Eff.



Back to the drawing board.
Time to call Janelle at WTTW for the GOOD dots.
(I only bought the pink ones from her
'cause there was no pink in the HomeSense package)
In this case, spending more money will be
well worth the result.
And longevity :)

5 comments:

T said...

I don't know if you saw my blog post from March titled "The Loft", but it was talking about this exact same problem!!!! And Keri suggested WTTW. Sounds like this is the place to get good quality stuff. I'm going to check it out.

Amanda said...

I was going to write 'talk to Theresa!', but she beat me to it.

Harm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Harm said...

Whats wrong with paint?

The Blakeneys said...

The wall is gonna look GREAT -- once all the dots actually stick!