April 2, 2010 - Day Two:
We began Playroom Beautification today.
After a trip to Ikea :)
And I must say, shopping at Ikea on a weekday
after 4PM is AWESOME!!
We arrived and got a parking spot at the door.
We had our cafeteria dinner.
We dropped Hayden off in the play area where he
could play for ONE WHOLE HOUR
because it was quiet.
Yes, that's right, Ikea was quiet.
Aahhhhh.
Ralph, Olivia and I shopped our hearts out
for storage solutions,
DVD cases,
the ever popular LACK shelves
scored some camping cutlery and plastic dishes,
and napkins.
I always get napkins at Ikea
because they have the funkiest patterns!
And, in a rare twist of good shopping luck....
my "please-pick-up-your-child"
beeper buzzed in my pocket
right as we pulled up to the checkout.
Perfect.
I have some sticker dots to put on the wall.
Ralphie needs to hang some shelves.
Soon we will be ready
for the big reveal!
We began Playroom Beautification today.
After a trip to Ikea :)
And I must say, shopping at Ikea on a weekday
after 4PM is AWESOME!!
We arrived and got a parking spot at the door.
We had our cafeteria dinner.
We dropped Hayden off in the play area where he
could play for ONE WHOLE HOUR
because it was quiet.
Yes, that's right, Ikea was quiet.
Aahhhhh.
Ralph, Olivia and I shopped our hearts out
for storage solutions,
DVD cases,
the ever popular LACK shelves
scored some camping cutlery and plastic dishes,
and napkins.
I always get napkins at Ikea
because they have the funkiest patterns!
And, in a rare twist of good shopping luck....
my "please-pick-up-your-child"
beeper buzzed in my pocket
right as we pulled up to the checkout.
Perfect.
I have some sticker dots to put on the wall.
Ralphie needs to hang some shelves.
Soon we will be ready
for the big reveal!
4 comments:
FUN!!!!!!
Love shopping at Ikea. The whole experience, cafeteria food, play room, funky napkins. It's all good.
Can't wait to see it finished. See you tomorrow!!
I have a feeling Jak and Maguire are going to be spending some serious time in your super-cool playroom...it's gonna be awesome.
Post a Comment