Friday, April 16, 2010

One, two, skip a few?!

April 16, 2010 - Day 16

I totally didn't blog yesterday.
I SO wanted to....
but it just kept getting pushed to the back burner.

To be honest,
I was afraid if I slowed down yesterday,
I would stop altogether.
So we were busy and on the move all day.
(What I really wanted to do was crawl into bed)
It's amazing how things change when you are
sick with children.
We have to be MUCH tougher.
Sometimes, I would rather be a suck.

Hayden still has a cough.
Which Olivia imitates :)
And I have a sore throat and phlegmy cough too.
Gross.
I would like everyone to be healthy PLEASE!
I need an energy boost.
I'm dragging my ass.
I want to get out and enjoy the sun :)

3 comments:

Shawna said...

I hope you all feel better soon.

T said...

Tonight. Chick flick (or something you like). Your favourite non-phlegm causing snack (I like salt & vinager chips because I convince myself that the s&v fight the germs in my throat), comfy jammies and a thick blanket.....if you can't take a sick day, take a sick night!

Karatje said...

Ha! I agree with the s&v chips.... it's totally the same as gargling with salt water, right?! I am off to have a bath and go to bed :)