Monday, April 12, 2010

What a pisser.....

April 12, 2010 - Day 12

It's done....
the downstairs bathroom is finished!!
And it's beautiful.

This was Ralph's first attempt at
plumbing and tiling.....
and they were both a success!
The tiles look so awesome that I have already
commissioned him to do the
bathrooms upstairs.
But not until this Winter :)

the reveal....

We'll see how long the towels
stay neatly folded on the shelves
with little people around :)

8 comments:

Harm said...

Only one thing I can say...












NICEY NICE!!!!

The Blakeneys said...

AWESOME. Great job, as always. Looks really great. Now when are we getting an invite to stay the night??

Amanda said...

Okay. Funny thing. When I first saw the picture, I noticed the reflection of the vanity lights in the shower glass. But to me it looked liked the lights were IN the shower, beside the shower head. I thought - JESUS! Ralph should know that is a total safety hazzard! Then I looked closer and realised it was a reflection :-)

Looks LOVELY. I really like the dark floor tile. Nice work people!

Terrilltales said...

Looks Great! We have the same tile in our bathrooms! Love it.

Thanks for letting me read your blog! :-)

Terrilltales said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shawna said...

It looks great! Ralph is one talented man!

T said...

I have one question for you....how do you like your toilet???? We are in the market for one.

Karatje said...

It's good....the tank is a bit smaller than the ones upstairs, but it's the same model the builders used. And Ralph just told me they are a water saving model too :)