Monday, April 05, 2010

I think I'll keep him......

April 4, 2010 - Day Four

My husband is fabulous.
Not only did he spend the day with the kids,
do groceries,
and install the basement shower......
he made a delicious, and very creative,
Easter dinner for our whole family.

He loves to cook and it shows.
He made some really creative and yummy dishes
that blew us away!

The crowd favorites were the asparagus & prosciutto
and the cherry tomatoes & feta.
My mouth is still watering.

As if we weren't stuffed enough.....
Oma the Easter Bunny delivered more treats!

And the kids ran on that sugar high
for the rest of the night :)

3 comments:

The Blakeneys said...

Nice menu, Ralph!! Of course, now I`m going to expect the same kind of treatment next time we come over for dinner. Even if it`s burgers and dogs, I would appreciate a snazzy menu on my plate, please! :)

Shawna said...

The menu is great. And the food looks amazing, too! Might have to try the cherry tomato feta appetizers. Kara, you are a lucky girl.

Amanda said...

Men who like to cook are so rare (it seems). Especially gourmet cooks, like your husband! Those pics are making my mouth water too!