Thursday, April 08, 2010

a Minigo moment....

April 8, 2010 - Day 8

brought to you by the Expert.....


Hayden gave himself a Minigo moustache
and said; "look, I'm Grandpa!"


and the Beginner....


Miss Olivia is still learning the mechanics of a spoon.
It's pretty obvious she finds it much easier
to eat with her fingers.

I've heard of parents restricting finger painting
to a naked/tub activity only.
Maybe eating a Minigo should have the
same restrictions....at least for now :)

4 comments:

The Blakeneys said...

Cute little faces!! Perhaps Minigo moments aren't that fun for the mama's clean-up...but at least the kids enjoy 'em!

Harm said...

I suggest straws.....

Hayden REALLY looks like Ralph in those pictures!

Shawna said...

Minigo in the tub...interesting concept. Could this apply to eating other things, like spaghetti, and rice, and chocolate pudding, and applesauce, and anything with crumbs, and...

T said...

I've certainly given my children chocolate in the tub. Why not yogurt??? Olivia looks adorable with that messy face though.