April 9, 2010 - Day Nine
I don't want to alarm anyone but
we may have cause the snowfall last night.....
We just bought beautiful new outdoor
cushions for our patio furniture.
Having said that,
I also put away all of our Winter coats.
After Jennifer, mind you :)
Rgardless, this weather is CRAP.
Outside in the sunshine with shirtsleeves one day,
bundled up inside the next?!
I did not, however, take the Winter
tires off my car.
I have lived here long enough to know
that would be silly.
I do wonder when, oh when, will I be
able to actually use my new outdoor pillows
and enjoy a beverage
on the deck.
WITHOUT snow at my feet :)
3 comments:
Amen, sister! I want to sit on your deck and enjoy a beverage, too!! And I do not want to do it with a toque and snow boots.
I would happy sitting one ANYONE'S deck, and I don't even NEED a beverage! Ugh! Enough with the snow, already. Great pictures of your sweet little ones, though.
I hear you. Bring on the heat!!!! Soon my friend....soon....
Post a Comment