Hayden LOVES cars.
We have been feeding his obsession
and have collected most of the car characters from
the Disney movie Cars.
Ralph has been buying them on eBay.
I have been scoping out Wal Marts across Calgary.
Grandma and Grandpa have the market covered
in Saskatoon.
Countless hours of the day are spent lining them up,
driving them off the edge of the coffee table,
naming each and every one,
and choosing his favorites.
He takes some to bed at night.
Others go on car rides.
Chosen few make a trip to the park.
Some go to the grocery store.
We have been feeding his obsession
and have collected most of the car characters from
the Disney movie Cars.
Ralph has been buying them on eBay.
I have been scoping out Wal Marts across Calgary.
Grandma and Grandpa have the market covered
in Saskatoon.
Countless hours of the day are spent lining them up,
driving them off the edge of the coffee table,
naming each and every one,
and choosing his favorites.
He takes some to bed at night.
Others go on car rides.
Chosen few make a trip to the park.
Some go to the grocery store.
We were trying to remember who bought the first car
that started this craziness.
It was our realtor.
At the time, we thought it was such a kind gesture.
Thanks a lot Jeff.
I can tell you one thing......
the Cars DVD is coming on the plane ride to Mexico.
He actually watches the WHOLE movie!
Now, he runs around the house saying "I'm faster than fast......
I'm Hayden McQueen!"
We've created a monster.
2 comments:
Hayden McQueen sure is a cutie with all them cars!
Are you telling me that your son will actually sit through an entire full length feature film at 2 years old? I am so jealous...
Post a Comment