1. I am SO tired. Hayden has been getting up with Ralph.....by 6:30 AM..... for the last few weeks. I am trying not to be cranky about it. Really I am. He's so sweet and in such a good mood when he wakes up. He's rearing to go!! Unlike his mother. I can't take away his nap in the afternoon 'cause he's a grumpy-bear if I do. If I wake him up before the 2 hour nap is done, he's growly. We've tried putting him to bed later, but he's way too smart for us. He still gets up early. Suggestions??
2. Hayden is going through another growth spurt. He needs an entirely new Fall wardrobe. Flood pants and crop tops are NOT in fashion for little boys.
3. Growing out my hair still sucks. Having a little trim tomorrow to take out some of the bulk. I should look less like a giant mushroom.
4. SO EXCITED about tomorrow night. I'm having some belly pictures taken by the Blakeneys (of course!) I'm hoping this session will connect me with my sexy-mama side and help me feel less like a hippopotamus.
5. On that note....I'm over half way to meeting our beautiful new baby!! Soon, it won't just be Hayden and I during the day. A whole new world of parenting is waiting for me.....
6. I am having way more aches and pains with this pregnancy. I feel like my pelvis is splitting! I'm trying not to complain about it. I know it's just one of those things I have to go through. I also can't do a flight of stairs without sucking wind. Eek. And I'm supposed to shave where before I go to Mexico?@#! Uh-oh. Thankfully, no swollen ankles.....yet.
7. Had my first filling yesterday. I have never experienced the weirdness of being numb on half of my face.....bizarre. I must admit, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I think the giant pokey needle was the worst part. 3 hours later, when the freezing was coming out, I felt pretty nauseous. A little nap cured that......and the piece of apple pie I ate when I got up helped too!
8. We FINALLY have a Halloween costume that Hayden will actually try/keep on. Let's hope this enthusiasm for dressing up continues until Halloween night......he'll look pretty darn cute!
9. The power was out for a couple of hours today. Does it drive anyone else crazy when it is that quiet?! I could hear the fish swimming. I need SOME noise or I go mad!! I also continue to flip light switches even though I KNOW they won't work?! I managed to sit in peace and read a couple of chapters of my book before the computer came back on.......
10. Joshua Radin ROCKS my world!! He's playing on iTunes right now. I love electricity.
Tuesday, October 07, 2008
10 on Tuesday!
Posted by Karatje at 2:13 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Is that Joshua Radin guy the guy that sang at Ellen and Portia's wedding? I need to download him, too!
Sorry about the cavity. Dentists suck.
Looking forward to tomorrow, too! See you after Hayden's nap.
oh dear.....waking up early is a trait my son has picked up from his father as well. I want to say that there's a way around it, but we have tried everything and he's still an early riser. If you have any luck countering it though, let me know!
My only suggestion about getting more sleep in the morning may not work until they are a bit older. We bought a digital clock for our boys when they were around 3 or 4. We told them they were not allowed to come out of their room until they saw a 7 at the beginning of the time. They could get up and play or look at books in their room before that. They still live by this rule!
Post a Comment