Friday, October 31, 2008

"Trick or Treat!"

Happy Halloween 2008!

Hayden has been very excited about his
Halloween costume this year.
He would proudly announce to anyone who asked.....
"I'm gonna be a train-ductor!"

He made sure to thoroughly test out the whistle before
we went out trick-or-treating!

This is how Mommy was dressed.
(I did put on a googly-pumpkin headband....)


This is how Daddy was dressed.....

Initially, Hayden wasn't fond of Ralph
wearing this get-up.
Eventually though, he said to me,
"it's just a costume, Mommy."
Okay then.
I guess you're not scarred for life.

Hayden kept saying,
"I got lots of candy!"
"Get some more candy!"
Seriously.
He got hand fulls at some houses.


But, after an hour, he was tuckered out.
That's a lot of walking for little legs, and a workout
on the muscles to carry the loot!

I think he was the cutest train conductor.
And that sweet little face
will keep us in candy for weeks!
Damn.


3 comments:

Shawna said...

He's the cutest train conductor I've seen. And still young enough not to notice when a few of his treats are missing. I'm just saying...

The Blakeneys said...

Yep, cutest train conductor ever! And good haul, too -- nice work, Hayden!

T said...

Love the costume! The one Ralph wore scared the heck out of Ronan last year. He kept talking about the man with the "open mouth" for months afterward! Glad Hayden got the joke ;-)