1..The name sounds hilarious, the packaging is clean and simple, the price point is AWESOME, and if the products actually work......I'm hooked. Line and sinker. I'm a total sucker for catchy fun new products. Check 'em out!! Nip+Fab
And look what little gem arrived in the mail today:
3.. I wonder if there is a perfect coffee pot out there that doesn't leak when you pour?@#! We bought a $40.00 one. It leaked. We just bought a $100.00 Kitchen Aid and it leaks too. Boo! All I want is a nice, hot, delicious cup of coffee in the morning. I do NOT want to start the day by cleaning when I'm not fully awake :)
4..I bought myself some new rubber boots! Not Bogs or anything crazy like that.....just a pair from WalMart that are lavender/pink/brown plaid. They are fun for splashing about with the kids (I'm embracing the newly Springy weather!) and they'll be great for slipping on when we go camping.
5..I wonder if we will have any heat when we go camping?? We are going the last 2 weeks of July with Tessa & Scott and the kids. I'm really looking forward to our annual excursion to Idaho and BC, but Summer still feels SO FAR away!!
6.. I also wonder if Hayden is going to be able to play outdoor soccer?? We are supposed to start at the end of April and I'm not sure the snow will be melted!! If it is, the fields are going to be really wet and then they don't let you play. Last year it was a chilly start to the season on those frosty Saturday mornings. Now we play Tuesday and Thursday nights. Again, I'm totally praying for HEAT!!
7..I was super impressed by the Customer Service department at EQ3 this week. We have to return our new table because the wood is peeling/chipping! I sent photos and they ordered me a new table. The end. They are SO getting some card love :)
8.. I have booked SIX weddings. That's right....SIX. I am in the process of trying to book number SEVEN. You won't see me on Saturday mornings for the whole Summer. I'll be beautifying brides and their wedding parties!
10. We hit Stir Crazy today....WOWZERS!! It is a really cool place for the kids to play and I hardly saw Hayden the whole time! (He was the sweaty little turquoise-blue clad streak that whizzed by every now and again.) Getting him to leave was the hardest part 'cause he was having too much fun!! Olivia was a little more cautious but she had lots of fun dragging Mommy up and down the slides. Perhaps that's why the girls and I never had a chance to sit down and chat :)

1 comments:
First of all, if you try nip and fab products and they really do work.....please tell me!!!!
Second, lego. Seriously I have a blog post all ready to go about David's little creations. I'm pretty sure he likes playing with the stuff more than the kids do. I guess that's a good thing????
Third, job changes are always stressful, but you know it will work out great for you. And with your talents, you can go anywhere, so don't sweat it ;-)
Post a Comment