1..Dior #786 Mysterious Mauve lipstick has put me in a great mood today!
3.. I am very proud of my fingernails these days. I never bit my nails but my terrible habit was to chew on my fingers. Gross, I know. I found a way to stop....I keep my fingernails prettily painted! Last week was gray, this week a deep dark red, next week something new!
4..Olivia and I went swimming (with Oma, Auntie Tessa, Brody & Sienna) at the VRRI on Friday while Hayden was at school. Olivia has no fear. She was dive-bombing down the slide and I swear the lifeguard was looking at me like, "seriously, can't you calm your hazardous child down?!" Come to think of it, maybe she was staring because I forgot Olivia's bikini top and she was topless :)
5..Hayden was skiing at COP for school on Wednesday. I was SO PROUD of him! He put his ski boots and skis on without any fear and off he went with Ed the instructor! They learned how to scrape the snow with their skis and "make pizza" aka snow plow. He went up the magic carpet to the top of the bunny hill.....and down he came! I'm not sure he was super pumped about the thought of going again, but I was sure proud that he tried, and did really well at something completely new :)
6..How is it possible that I remember all the song lyrics from every old song on the radio, but I can't remember what's on my calendar for the week??
7..Hayden helped bottle our new batch of Pinot Grigio. He was quite intrigued by the whole process. Kids drink wine in France at an early age, right?!
Thankfully, he wasn't impressed with the taste :)
8..We put a new mirror in our entryway. I love how it looks.....but it needs a new table to go underneath it so it doesn't look lonely :)
9..Trying to find a LEGO cake pan has been impossible! The one I found has been discontinued. Just my luck :( Guess I'll attempt to do the slab cake/cupcake homemade version of the lego block. But I think I have some super cool cookie cutters coming from Holland?!

5 comments:
Yay for purple lips and red nails. I always love it when you show up with something new/new colour -- because it's always amazing!
I LOVE THAT PICTURE OF HAYDEN drinking the wine. That's a keeper -- to show him when he's in high school... ;)
I am impressed that you are even planning on making a Lego cake. I am sure it will be amazing.
Hayden's face when he drank the wine is priceless! I love that you make your own wine, and he gets to see the process. Maybe he'll have a deeper appreciation for it when he older because of it.
You must tell me how you have the patience to keep colour on your nails. I HATE the maintenance!!!
Cutters are ordered...
Post a Comment