Tuesday, March 22, 2011

10 on "down with germs!" Tuesday

1..Hayden was a super-sickie this week.  Poor little dude.  It started with his first headache, then a super high fever, gross cough and just generally feeling ROTTEN.  He has been completely lethargic and NOT himself :(  He fell asleep on the floor while I was making lunch.  He fell asleep on the couch while watching TV.  I put him to bed and he slept for another 45 minutes.  I kept thinking, "who is this kid, and what did he do with my energetic little boy??"


2..I painted Olivia's toes & fingers.  She loves that I always have different nail polish so she wants some too.  I had to set her up with Dora on TV, juice and a snack to get her to sit still and dry :)


 3.. Olivia is sometimes a lefty and sometimes a righty.....but she's always a cutie :)



4.. I got a new different job!  I'm going back to Estee Lauder!  This is good news for T and K who LOVE the ANR eye cream :)  I'm super excited that I get to go in and do different events in different stores, so you'll see me all over the city!  I also plan to use this job to make some great contacts for BLINK!


5.. I am in the process of booking another wedding for BLINK!  All 3 of my Summer weddings are booked back-to-back so I'm going to be a busy lady!


6.. Does anyone else watch "An Idiot Abroad?"  It is a super funny documentary-type-series about an "idiot" named Karl who gets sent around the world to see the Seven Wonders by his friend Ricky Gervais.   It is laugh-out-loud hilarious and Ralph and I are hoping they can convince Karl to do a second series.  You've got to check it out :)

7.. And then on Friday, it was Olivia's turn to get sick.  Fever kept going up.....she wouldn't eat dinner....threw up on Mommy......had a bath and went to bed.  Now she sounds like a little buzz-saw with her scratchy throat!

8..Ralph found the coolest ice cube-freezer-thingys made by SCHUR:

http://www.schurconsumerproducts.com/skabeloner/skabelon10/?id=10&setlanguage=2

We have the ones that are long and skinny for re-usable water bottles.  They are AWESOME!  Don't order them, I can hook you up with a bag of 20 for $0.99!!

9.. Ralph brought me home new hanging files, new file folders and a bunch of labels.  I'm giddy at the thought of beautifying my filing cabinet.  I'm a freak.  I know.


10. Something occurred to me.....I have a lot of funny little peccadillos.  Perhaps we all do.  Maybe I'm just one of the ones who can point them out and have a good laugh about them.  Don't even get me started on dual light switches......


5 comments:

Harm said...

What about dual light switches?

www.erinkelly.ca said...

I love your posts!
Congrats on Estee.
And the weddings.
And the mauve lipstick from last week.

i totally look forward to Tuesdays on your blog!

The Blakeneys said...

First -- what the heck is a peccadillo??? Off to Tivo that show right now, esp after a review like that. Yay to the job. Yay to the wedding bookings. Yay to crazy cute pictures. Yay to 10 on Tuesdays. (But a major BOO to those germs in your house...hope they are gone soon!)

T said...

Awesome news about the job!!! (and not just because I love the eye cream :-) I hope it does set you up with some new contacts even though business seems to be going well. Yay to wedding season!

Shawna said...

Congrats on the job! Seems like a great fit for you, and will hopefully lead to an even busier wedding season. PS: I don't know what peccadillos are either? Are they next to Cricketsville at the zoo???