1. I love the colors of Fall. I love wearing layers. I love sweaters and turtlenecks. I do not like, however, the thought that a cold, crappy Winter is just around the corner.....
2. I have really been missing my ponytail lately. I am growing out my hair one last time, so that I can have a PT when the new baby comes, but it is taking forever. It is at that weird stage right now where I have 'wingers' and 'flippy-bits' where there shouldn't be. I know I just have to be patient. In my opinion, with my pregnancy hormones surging, it should take no time at all!
3. Ralph and I are already addicted to the new show Fringe. I wasn't going to start watching it, but I caved, and now I'm totally hooked! Let the rest of the Fall line-up begin!!
4. I know that no matter what anyone says, my son needs a 2 hour nap. The world, or at least my home, is a much happier place when the master of the house is rested. Yesterday, he very closely resembled the wild animals we saw at the zoo. (We had a great day.....up until about 5PM when the s#@t hit the fan, and the meltdown fairy paid us a visit.)
5. I am bored with my cooking. I feel so un-creative. I own a million cookbooks.....I just never seem to consult them before I go to the grocery store so that I have everything I need. Like I said last week, I really could shop every day. And own shares at Sobey's. They do have a new points program......
6. Zeus is healthy as a horse. It only took $800, and a lot of stress and worry to figure that out. He just needs doggy Depends.
7. Hayden repeats EVERYTHING we say. There have been so many times where his little voice comes out with the exact words that we have said. It's a beet creepy. I realize now that he hears us, he just doesn't always listen!
8. I have already started "packing" for Mexico. (It's merely a pile of things set aside that I know I need to take.) We leave on October 19th. It's a total sickness, I know.....but I rarely forget anything! And now, I have a little pile of things for Hayden that are ready to pack too! I shouldn't pass along my OCD tendencies to my child.......
9. I have to work until midnight tonight. Anyone need their makeup done?
3 comments:
Its lovely that trough this I can get a insight in your guys life. I just love these blogs :) Its like where there..
And dont be so hard on yourself. Your one of the best cooks I know. And thats when I only had a pasta with you guys and a freaking good BBQ that I still want again ;)
Keep us posted ;)
- Harm
Don't worry, Kara. I pack like that too. I don't like to be stressed at the last minute, and I hate forgetting things. ;-)
Keep that afternoon nap! Ronan still naps every afternoon (whether he likes it or not) and while it's important for him to get that extra sleep, it's also important for his MOMMY to get a little time to herself ;-)
Our approach is, he's in his room for about 2 hours. What he does with that time (fall asleep or play quietly) is up to him. 99% of the time, it's a snoozefest.
Post a Comment