Presenting.....
Baby Deters #2 in utero!
Baby Deters #2 in utero!
Our baby didn't feel much like showing off today.
He or she played shy and stayed curled up on it's side for
most of the ultrasound.
Little Stinker.
And a thumb-sucker already!
The images we did get are pretty amazing.
I, of course, cried when I saw
our little one all comfy-cozy inside my belly.
The baby is measuring 18 weeks and 6 days.....
which is exactly what it should be,
and is about 5.5" long.
The bets are on for whether it's a boy or a girl.
We told the technician we didn't want to know the sex of the baby,
but I can't help but analyze the video for 'signs'
(or an absence of 'signs') as to what it is.
Either a little sister or a little brother for Hayden
is fine with us!
He or she played shy and stayed curled up on it's side for
most of the ultrasound.
Little Stinker.
And a thumb-sucker already!
The images we did get are pretty amazing.
I, of course, cried when I saw
our little one all comfy-cozy inside my belly.
The baby is measuring 18 weeks and 6 days.....
which is exactly what it should be,
and is about 5.5" long.
The bets are on for whether it's a boy or a girl.
We told the technician we didn't want to know the sex of the baby,
but I can't help but analyze the video for 'signs'
(or an absence of 'signs') as to what it is.
Either a little sister or a little brother for Hayden
is fine with us!
6 comments:
i have a prediction!!!!!
Love your little thumb-sucker. he or she is so cute!
That is amazing! What a great post.
erin......place your bet! I am dying to know what you think!!
I keep watching...over and over...amazing! Can't wait to meet Baby Deters #2!
Great video! Glad to hear everything is good.
So beautiful. Glad everything is looking good!
Post a Comment