I am trying to ignore my son
(who is upstairs having a tantrum because
he doesn't want to sleep)
by puttering on the computer.
Maybe if I think happy thoughts, he'll go to sleep?!
When he's sweet, he's SO sweet.
These are pictures I took of Hayden with his
cousins Sienna & Brody.
I think he'll make a great big brother.
(who is upstairs having a tantrum because
he doesn't want to sleep)
by puttering on the computer.
Maybe if I think happy thoughts, he'll go to sleep?!
When he's sweet, he's SO sweet.
These are pictures I took of Hayden with his
cousins Sienna & Brody.
I think he'll make a great big brother.
because he is currently being a little monster.
I'd like to pretend he's perfect.
But let's get real.
When he's a handful....he's REALLY a handful!
1 comments:
Tantrum schmantrum. He more than makes up for any tantrums with his super cuteness!
Post a Comment