We decided to take advantage of the beautiful day,
because, sadly, I don't think there are too many more left!
Tessa, Scott, Brody and Sienna joined us,
and we had a great day together!!
The kids really enjoyed themselves....
and isn't that the best part?!
because, sadly, I don't think there are too many more left!
Tessa, Scott, Brody and Sienna joined us,
and we had a great day together!!
The kids really enjoyed themselves....
and isn't that the best part?!
They look like such big boys riding on their own.
Why they chose the back of the bus.....I have no idea.Maybe 'cause they know that's where
the cool kids sit!
so Hayden had another little
buddy to ride with.
(Poor Jadyn doesn't have the height advantage
that Hayden does, and she was turned
away on a few rides. Boo!)

3 comments:
Awesome, looks like you guys still have pretty good weather over there... The park looked like fun aswell! Is that on the way to Edmonton?
Looks like a great day!! Love the "almost 4" picture. Such a good looking crew.
I just want to say that the way you can get your whole family to pose for pictures amazes me! You must be a photographer's dream!
Post a Comment