Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Santa vs. Hayden 2007......

The SNC Lavalin Kiddie Christmas Party
was on Sunday afternoon.....
Hayden had to wear his new sweater!

They had balloon animals and face painting....
(notice my child has neither.)
They had gingerbread men for the kids to decorate,
but Hayden preferred his 'au natural!'

Hayden wanted NO PART of sitting on
some strange man's lap, so Mommy had
to sit with him too!
Santa listened very carefully to Hayden's
list of requests and I told Santa
that I would like anything
with diamonds....

Hayden waited very patiently in the line-up,
tolerated a visit with Santa,
and was rewarded....

.....with a cute little Elmo for the tub
that came complete with soap crayons
for tubby art work!
Great job Santa, now I have to explain
why he can't color on the walls
outside of the tub!!

1 comments:

www.erinkelly.ca said...

HA! Great post mommy. At least Santa was thoughtful enough not to get Hayden something noisy that required 40 batteries and played the same song over and over. Oh wait, that's grandparents that do that.

LOVE the sweater! What a cutie!