November 16, 2007
Most children like Cheerios for breakfast.
Or toast.
Not my child.
He had a smoothie......
and a pickle!!

Hayden walked to the fridge,
said "pickle?"
and opened the fridge door.
He took out the jar of pickles all by himself.

I love this face!!
He kind of tilts his head and raises
his eyebrows as if to say,
"you look pretty good and I'm going to
eat you now, okay?!"

How delicious!
I'm going to savor every bite!

"Want some?"
No thanks.
(The smell of garlic and dill
at 8AM is making me
nauseous!)

No sour pucker,
just pickle juice all over his face,
his hair going every direction,
how can you help but fall even more in love?!
5 comments:
Great photos, Kara! Hayden, you can have all the pickles you want when you visit the Kelly household.
That is so cute!! I would love to wake up and watch that breakfast routine every morning!!
Pickles for breakfast. Atta boy! (Love the salad!)
That second picture is priceless, I actually laughed out loud at work at how cute he looks there...I love it!!
Ralph thinks he looks like Nick Nolte....eek!
Post a Comment