Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Family Vacation - Mexico 2007!

October 21-28, 2007
The Deters' Family vacation to Jalisco, Mexico!

I had my reservations.
I was pleasantly surprised by Hayden's ability to
sit still on an airplane. He did very well.
He decided he shouldn't nap in Mexico....there is too much to see!
Why sit through dinner? There are places to go!
Why sleep through the night....sleep is for the weak!
Why shouldn't I sleep with mommy and daddy? They are in the same room!
Why can't I have another Pina Colada?
Sand doesn't taste that great. Even on a cookie.


Hayden enjoyed the pool, with some coaxing.
He really appreciated it after a day in the hot sun!

The last night.
They made me do a shot of tequila.
I'm smiling 'cause I haven't done it yet!!

Hayden and Daddy building sandcastles.
Hayden was the wrecking crew.

....the view from the lobby bar.
Don't we look tanned!?
It was a beautiful resort!

Hayden loves animals. He took a shine to this friendly
little guy while we were having lunch in Bucerias.
He loved Hayden's cheerios.

Mmmmmmm.....mas margaritas, and
pina coladas por favor!!

One of Hayden's Puerto Vallarta market
purchases....his new soccer jersey.

Beach baby.

Cool dude.

Viva la Mexico!!
When is our next trip??


1 comments:

Scott & Tessa said...

What a cutie! Looks like Mexico may have to continue to be an annual trip! Isn't that too bad....(heehee) He looks quite happy to be there!