Nemo Band-aids for sore thumbs......$3.99
Case of Minigo......$8.99
New big boy dishes and utensils.....$14.99
Dora the Explorer DVD......$22.99
My son and his sweet little face.......PRICELESS!
A few of my favorite things:
When I come home after working all day and Hayden runs at me
yelling "mommy!" as he jumps into my arms.
My heart swells every time I see him trying
new "big boy" things. Drinking from a glass,
helping mommy windex, and using the DVD player(eek!)
He tries to say new words every day.....now
we really need to watch what we say!
Ouwie, oh-no and toast are new.
I love that he points to my feet and
says "cold" if I don't have socks on.
I love that he is such an affectionate little boy.
He loves to give hugs and kisses....
to everyone and everything!
I love the way he runs around the house
like a wild man, giggling and squealing.....
and the next minute he's reading a book in your lap.
I love that he goes to get a tissue if he
needs to "blow" his nose. He holds the tissue,
sniffs, then throws it in the garbage.
I love his cute little facial expressions.
I love the way he raises his eyebrows and tilts his head
if he's checking something out, or he wants you
to check it out too.
I love that he points to the various parts
of his body and can name
an awful lot of them.....knee, cheek,
elbow, eye, nose, mouth, hair, ear.....
and the ever popular pee-pee!
Really, I just love all of him....period.
Even though there are times he makes me want to cry,
he mostly makes me laugh out loud.
1 comments:
KARA! I love these. !!!
Great memories. Glad you are keeping track of them.
I laughed out loud at the Kleenex one.
YAY HAYDEN!
Post a Comment