Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Deters family is growing......

December 9, 2007

Hayden was such a good boy on Sunday, (and
was a angel/trooper while Ralph and I
Christmas shopped for 5 hours,)
that we stopped by Petland on the way home.

Hayden LOVES animals so he runs
around the store like a wild-man
looking at all of the different breeds.
He likes to watch the birds, but
I am terrified of them.
Already have a giant horse/dog.
Already have a fat cat who eats for two.
Refuse to have rodent-like creatures in my house.
Fish. Hmmmmm.....low maitenance......
never had one......kinda' cute?!

Presenting Nemo......and Nemo
our new fishies!!
(Hayden named them all on his own!)


Hayden gets up on the footstool and
loves to watch Nemo and Nemo swim around.
He checks in on them at least 3-4 times a day,
always wants to feed them,
gives them kisses goodnight,
and wants to see them as soon as he gets up!


He rests his head on his arm and
watches his 2 new buddies.
(Mommy must admit,
she is kind of fascinated by them too!)

3 comments:

The Blakeneys said...

Hayden is so smart -- giving the fish the same name! Who can tell the difference anyway?!?

www.erinkelly.ca said...

OK THESE ARE SOOOOOO CUTE.
Can you send these to Walmart for me in 5x7's? (for my scrapbook.) I'll pay when I pick them up. He is so darlin'.

meryljade said...

For a second I thought you were going to announce that you were pregnant and my heart stopped...then i saw the fish, they are cute and Hayden is adorable!