Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Our visit with Grandma & Grandpa!

Our trip to Saskatoon
November 4-8, 2007

Hayden and I re-packed our suitcases,
and went to see Grandma and Grandpa!


Hayden and Grandma having a snuggle...
while he is watching Dora.

Hayden also got to see his 2 Great-Grandmas!!

Grandma's glass tables took a beating.
Hayden thought he should take it upon himself
to clean off the fingerprints!

Hayden decide he should dine early.
Therefore, he ate alone.
It's a good thing the kitchen is always open!!

Hayden the helper.
Grandma's salad spinner also had a
round or two taken out of it!

Who knew cheese graters could be such fun?!
Maybe because there were
3 different sizes!

I'm not sure....
it just seemed like a cool place to take a rest?

Watching trucks with Grandpa!!

What a tough vacation.....
Hayden decided that he should nap in Mommy's bed!
And came walking out of the room
when his nap was finished!!
(So much for the pillow barricade!)

Grandma and Grandpa will only have a
month and a half to recover
until we visit again.
I guess it's pretty quiet
without Hayden around!



0 comments: