Thursday, July 02, 2009

Snapshots of Summer

The first flower on my Potentilla shrub!

Wheeeeeee!

The red "stuff" they put in Hayden's hair
(at Melonhead salon)
wasn't exactly sweat proof.
After all the tunneling, climbing and sliding....
Hayden had a red stained forehead!

Grandma & Grandpa got Olivia
this cute Summer outfit.
Mommy loves it 'cause it's frilly
and oh so girly!
My sweet little sunshine.

Woo-hoo!
We have rosebuds, people!!!

My thumb is not especially green so I'm
simply amazed everything survived the Winter
(and the hungry bunnies!)
Now, my next challenge is to keep everything alive
and looking beautiful.

I have tons of spare time for that :)

1 comments:

The Blakeneys said...

You are a liar. You TOTALLY have a green thumb! I've seen your garden in years past...and as far as I'm concerned, if a flower/tree/anything green lasts longer than a week, you've got "the touch".
Great pictures! That outfit of Olivia's is soooo cute!!