Wednesday, July 29, 2009

5 months old...

What?@#!
5 months old....
how did that happen?

I can hardly believe that this sweet little girl
came into our life 5 months ago.
Seems like the blink of an eye.

She is pretty much this happy all of the time.
She's content.
She wakes up happy.
She just patiently waits for you to come and get her.
She sleeps through the night.
She LOVES bath time.
She squeals like a little girl
and she loves to laugh.
She absolutely adores her brother.

She has learned to roll from back to front
and back again.
We've caught her sleeping on her tummy.
She really wants to move.....she's a skoocher.
I think she'll be crawling soon.

She's getting strong,
so we're working on those abs for sitting!

The bottom line......
she's precious.

2 comments:

The Blakeneys said...

5 months old!! Already!!! Wowzers. But I'm a bit worried -- she keeps getting cuter by the day, and I'm just not sure she can get much cuter!
Smooches, Miss Olivia! And thank you for thinking I'm funny looking and giggling at me yesterday. Made my day!

T said...

I can't believe it's already been five months! Wow, soon she'll be off to college ;-)