I missed my 10 on Tuesday last week so I have 2 weeks worth of material on my mind......
1. What a morning......Hayden walked into my room at 8:43 this morning!! I actually rubbed my eyes in disbelief. That was the best sleep-in we have had in a LONG time!
2. Hayden loves the Imagination Movers. I am a closet case. We started watching them on Playhouse Disney and we now have 2 albums of their funniest songs on the iPod. Even I sing along.
3. My super-sized non diaper bag carry all by Matt & Nat arrived! I'm in love. I just realized that it is probably called the Aviator because some women would use it as an over-nighter. Not this girl. I'm a big bag for every day use kind of girl.
4. Hayden insists on waving good-bye to Ralph whenever he leaves in the morning. If something happens and Ralph forgets to wave......there is an epic meltdown and an urgent phone call to Daddy to turn around and try again!
5. Rico update. Chewing everything. Learning to love is kennel. Only a few accidents. Still cute as a button. Still the most high maintenance of the 3 children.
6. I NEED this bird bath. Does anyone know where you can get cool birdbaths and garden type things in Calgary? I found this one on line and I think it will cost me about $150. by the time I get it here from the USA.
7. After we saw Tessa and Scott's new house, I wanted a light sensor for the bathroom. What a brilliant idea.....I am always after Hayden to turn the light off. I explained that the magic light that turns on when we go into the bathroom, and turns off when we leave. Wow! Now I can't get him to stop turning the light on when he goes in.
8. Last week when we had our girls get together, the kids were playing and the mommies were visiting. Because my child is always the one who gets in trouble first......we turned around to find Hayden pulling everything out of Keri's purse!! I was mortified! I know it's Auntie Keri but still. I ran over and asked what he was doing. He innocently replied; "I found money!" Good God. How can you help but laugh?! Ever since he bought something with his very own piggybank money, he is obsessed with coins. Don't ever ask me if I have change. He's already gone through my bag!
9. Olivia is making all kinds of sweet little noises. Just when we thought she couldn't get any happier, she surprises us with something new! She also loves to pphhhffftttt(??) with her tongue against her lips which makes for a lot of spit on her face. Still cute. She's really into faces. She loves to get hold of noses, lips and hair! She always wants to hold my hand while she falls asleep...which I adore if its not 3am and I've just gone in to giver her the soother. She also loves to slap her knees while she's having her bum changed. She's so talented....hee hee.
10. Stampede was a Deters/Blakeney attended event this year. We were in great company as we wandered around the grounds......We had corn dogs, played games, ate mini donuts, saw the SuperDogs, ate more junk and then came home. When I got home I realized I forgot to have a deep fried Snickers bar. Just goes to show, Stampede is really about the food!!
*Bonus* 11. Ralph and I finally saw Transformers! Jen was nice enough to come and watch the kids, and we dashed out for some popcorn and a movie. It was really good. The sequel is never as good as the first.......and Megan Fox's giant lips were too distracting.
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
10 on Tuesday!
Posted by Karatje at 8:52 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Imagination Movers???? I'll have to look that up...
Bird baths. Have you tried Kitchen & Patio? Sunnyside? Golden Acres? That one is very cool, I can see why you want it.
Post a Comment