I have so many "odds and ends" photos
that don't go together in any way, shape or form.
But I like them.

Hayden's professional photo from
the SNC Lavalin kids Christmas party.
So serious.

Ralph and I preparing dinner for our
Sinterklaas celebration.
(You can check out Tessa's blog for all of the photos.)


Brody and Hayden had movie night in their
matching Christmas jammies.

Auntie Kara loves her snuggle time
with little Sienna.

Hayden enjoyed a bath in the big tub.....
with Daddy this time!

Yes, Batman is developing our basement.
Check out his footwear?#@!

My New Year's resolution.....
use more eye cream!
3 comments:
Eye cream or ice cream? I like the second ;)
What is Ralph wearing :) Like seriously :)
Oh, Ralph...nice Batman outfit...and I'm pretty sure I coulda done without the shots of you in the tub. ;) The rest of the photos, however, were great!!
First of all, be NICER to yourself in the comments. You are pregnant after all, and in a few months you will feel like your gorgeous self again!!!
Great pics!
And Hayden being potty trained couldn't come at a better time. You'll be up to your eyeballs in diapers again soon.
Post a Comment