Can a 2 1/2 year old have an epiphany?
Our life changed overnight.
Hayden woke up Saturday morning
and decided to be potty trained!
Hallelujah!!
He has been peeing on the potty before his bath
every night since he turned 2 in April.
But, no matter what the bribe,
he has never really been interested in
staying clean or dry.
I have been told by a million moms
that kids will let you know when they are ready.
Wow. It's true.
We had just decided to give it a rest because
we were all getting a bit frustrated.
And tah-dah!!
No accidents for 5 days!!
(He has even peed and pooped in public bathrooms while we are out!)
He is excited and genuinely proud
to be in the "big boy" club.
It's so cute.
Even cuter is the fact he gets mad at me if I ask him
one too many times if he has to pee.
"No mommy, I will tell you!"
My little boy is growing up.
Hayden woke up Saturday morning
and decided to be potty trained!
Hallelujah!!
He has been peeing on the potty before his bath
every night since he turned 2 in April.
But, no matter what the bribe,
he has never really been interested in
staying clean or dry.
I have been told by a million moms
that kids will let you know when they are ready.
Wow. It's true.
We had just decided to give it a rest because
we were all getting a bit frustrated.
And tah-dah!!
No accidents for 5 days!!
(He has even peed and pooped in public bathrooms while we are out!)
He is excited and genuinely proud
to be in the "big boy" club.
It's so cute.
Even cuter is the fact he gets mad at me if I ask him
one too many times if he has to pee.
"No mommy, I will tell you!"
My little boy is growing up.
3 comments:
awwwwww! well done Hayden!
"i will tell you!" that is sooo awesome!
Way to go buddy!!! Tell Mom & Dad they better get a bunch of new Cars!
Grampa
YAY, Hayden!!!!!!!! And just in time for Baby #2...Nice work, little dude!
Post a Comment