Thursday, October 01, 2009

Wild Thing

It was Wild Hair Day at preschool today.
Hayden decided that he wanted to paint his hair green.
Cool.

The whole way to school we talked about how
the other kids would have crazy hair too.
But, as we waited with the other children to start school,
we realized no one else had funny hair!

I totally thought I had the wrong day.

Then, a little girl arrived with about 12 ponytails
sticking out of her little head.
Whew!

Who wouldn't want to participate in Wild Hair Day?

.....a bunch of "party pooper" moms, that's who!

5 comments:

Shawna said...

I hate it when Moms don't know how to have fun!!! Cuz their kids don't get to have any fun. LOVE the green hair!!!

The Blakeneys said...

Very cute picture of Hayden!! And of course he participated in crazy hair day -- he's got the coolest parents around. (You really shoulda shocked those other party pooper moms by showing up with green crazy hair yourself!)

T said...

I blame it all on conformism. People are so afraid to be different. I say, PARTICIPATE! HAVE FUN! Don't be BORING!

Eef said...

I am always participating! My hair is usualy wild. Haha.

I think Hayden is cool!

Eva

Terrilltales said...

I've totally been there!! Same story right down to the color of hair. :o)