Olivia LOVES her bouncer. She gives the springs a workout on a daily basis.
(The video is from 3 separate days....she's not in it all day long!)
She always wants to stand
so it's the perfect toy. She's getting so strong.
Olivia is also a babbling machine...I wonder who she gets that from?!
She finds new sounds and noises in her voice each day and
I think she may be trying to speak "Jakenese!"
"O" or "ooh" are the latest.
She is a happy little (?? - she just celebrated her 24th pound :))
girl who smiles ALL OF THE TIME.
(The video is from 3 separate days....she's not in it all day long!)
She always wants to stand
so it's the perfect toy. She's getting so strong.
Olivia is also a babbling machine...I wonder who she gets that from?!
She finds new sounds and noises in her voice each day and
I think she may be trying to speak "Jakenese!"
"O" or "ooh" are the latest.
She is a happy little (?? - she just celebrated her 24th pound :))
girl who smiles ALL OF THE TIME.
3 comments:
Oh Olivia!!! I love you! You are so sweet and lovely!
Also, congrats on the 24th pound. I'm feeding Weston thirds for dinner now because you've overtaken my scrawny son who is only at 23 pounds at 15 months.
I love your little coos and babbles! You look a lot like your big brother, but I also see soooo much of your beautiful mom in you.
KARA...you need to post more videos. this is awesome!
She looks so happy!! Do they make adult bouncers?? (Nevermind -- they probably do, but can only be found in those "specialty" stores!)
Glad someone else speaks Jakenese! As long as the future husband and wife can understand each other, all's good. :)
OMIGOD. That TONGUE! Olivia is soooooo cute.
Post a Comment