A Haiku:
Hello honey sweet
Hello honey sweet
Gala are crap next to you
In stock, gone quickly

Ralph must really love me.
I phoned him with a request to stop at the grocery store.
Ground beef. Milk.
forget the cat food darling.....
HONEY CRISP apples are in stock at Sobey's
and you NEED to get me some.
please!?
He was a bit bewildered as to the
necessity of these particular apples....
but he delivered.
As always.
(P.S. he loves them too!)
In stock, gone quickly
Ralph must really love me.
I phoned him with a request to stop at the grocery store.
Ground beef. Milk.
forget the cat food darling.....
HONEY CRISP apples are in stock at Sobey's
and you NEED to get me some.
please!?
He was a bit bewildered as to the
necessity of these particular apples....
but he delivered.
As always.
(P.S. he loves them too!)
3 comments:
Ambrosia have been my favourite, but I may have to try the Honey Crisp, after all the attention they've been getting lately.
LOVE me a Honey Crisp apple!! (I think I'm averaging 2 a day so far since finding them in the store the other day...) Also, just a tip that the ones at Co-op are HUGE -- I think it cost me $6 for 3 apples, but they really are giant...maybe from a 'roid tree?! :)
I love the haiku! Very cool way to highlight the deliciousness of the apples :-)
Post a Comment