Monday, June 15, 2009

The puppy chooses his family......

We went out to choose our puppy yesterday.....
and how could you possibly
resist a face like this?!


I thought the whole idea of choosing
our puppy was a bit strange.
They're puppies.
They're all cute.

I've heard that puppies choose
their owners.
Now, that I believe.
This little guy actually came running
up to us.
He has the sweetest personality.
A mellow character.
He'll be coming home to live with us
in 3 weeks!

(You'll have to wait until then to find out his name!!)


3 comments:

The Blakeneys said...

OMG!! That face! Good thing I wasn't there...there mighta been a puppy coming home to our place in 3 weeks, too!

Harm and Eva said...

I guess the puppy his name is going to be McQueen :P

He's cute!

T said...

Let's see....
adorable little boy (check!)
sweet little baby girl (check!) and now a new puppy....could your family BE any cuter?