The kids loved having Grandma & Grandpa around.....
they got lots of extra snuggles!
Ralph and I even scored a date night!!
We went out for an early anniversary dinner
(at the always delicious Broken Plate)
and then to a movie.
We were home by 10pm but it was SO NICE
to have some quiet time together.

Mom and I took Hayden for his first
Beaners experience.
Our stylist was awesome and Hayden
looked like a very cool little dude!
He chose the red hair gel....
We had a busy weekend and I'm grateful the
weather cooperated!
Dad and Ralph worked on the fence, we made a trip to the zoo,
and the boys played a round of golf!
No matter how long they stay.....it always goes too fast.
We went out for an early anniversary dinner
(at the always delicious Broken Plate)
and then to a movie.
We were home by 10pm but it was SO NICE
to have some quiet time together.

Mom and I took Hayden for his first
Beaners experience.
Our stylist was awesome and Hayden
looked like a very cool little dude!
He chose the red hair gel....
We had a busy weekend and I'm grateful the
weather cooperated!
Dad and Ralph worked on the fence, we made a trip to the zoo,
and the boys played a round of golf!
No matter how long they stay.....it always goes too fast.
1 comments:
Yum! Love the Broken Plate. 3 Cheers for date night!
Those photos of Olivia and her grampa are priceless. Love that she's sticking her tongue out :-)
Post a Comment