It's amazing how things can change in 5 years.
Ralph & I celebrated our
5th Anniversary on the 22nd.....
at Boston Pizza!!
Don't get me wrong,
we had a very nice evening.
(And, we did have a lovely night out
for our un-official anniversary last week.)
And what could be better than celebrating our 5 years together
with the beautiful children
we created?!
I can't think of a thing.
Even Olivia had a great time......
On a related topic.....the traditional 5th anniversary gift
is wood. The modern gift is silverware.
I ate my pizza with a knife and fork.
But I didn't get any wood.....
hee hee.
Ralph & I celebrated our
5th Anniversary on the 22nd.....
at Boston Pizza!!
we had a very nice evening.
(And, we did have a lovely night out
for our un-official anniversary last week.)
And what could be better than celebrating our 5 years together
with the beautiful children
we created?!
I can't think of a thing.
Even Olivia had a great time......
is wood. The modern gift is silverware.
I ate my pizza with a knife and fork.
But I didn't get any wood.....
hee hee.
2 comments:
OH MY GOSH YOU MADE ME LAUGH RIGHT OUT LOUD WITH THE WOOD COMMENT!
I don't get any audio on that video but is she ever cute!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
lol @ wood!
Gratz you guys! Bit late I know :(
Post a Comment