Friday, May 01, 2009

5 on Friday!

1. I don't want to be boring or unoriginal but seriously.....WHEN IS SPRING GOING TO BE HERE!@#?

2. Cute little hats that come with cute little outfits don't fit babies who have heads in the 97th percentile!

3. On that note, Olivia had her shots on Tuesday. Poor little thing screamed her face off. (I don't blame her. The nurse asked me if I wanted my tetanus shot and I quickly responded "NO!") Who likes needles!? Miss Olivia is in the 97th percentile all around...head size, height and weight (of course!) She's weighing in at 15 pounds and is now 60cm long!! I figured she had a growth spurt because she has grown out the end of her footie sleepers....YEP....she's grown 4cm in two months!! She was pretty sleepy from the trauma......


4. Hayden loves to "pee like Daddy." Consequently, I clean the toilet and the floors OFTEN!! I don't want to stifle his independence....or his manhood.

5. I am going to be the recycling nazi! We just got our blue bins and I am SO EXCITED!! I'm just a wee bit sick, aren't I?! I love all of the new things that I can recycle that I couldn't before..... shampoo bottles, detergent bottles, tin foil, saran wrap, bread bags, plastic grocery bags and ziploc bags....I'm getting all giddy!! Oh, the simple things....

3 comments:

Shawna said...

I was the same way about the blue bin. I love it! Except now I spend a lot of extra time cleaning recyclables.
(BTW: I always liked "Stand up in public restrooms, sit down at home.")

Amanda said...

Keep posting Olivia photos! She is changing so quickly. She's looking very glowy and content in this one.

The Blakeneys said...

Jealous of your blue bin!! Ours isn't due to arrive for a while yet. :(
If Olivia's in the 97th percentile for everything, her cheeks must be off the charts!! LOVE them. So smoochable.