Thursday, March 26, 2009

Kara & Olivia's Baby Shower

My little princess is spoiled rotten.
Already.

Eveline and Tessa hosted a lovely baby shower
honoring Olivia and I and we had a lovely afternoon.
Olivia enjoyed having a snuggle
with all kinds of new people
while Mommy opened
her many beautiful presents!

Great Grandma Pearl bought Olivia her
first party dress.
She looked so sweet.

Sara Jane made
the most AMAZING diaper cake!
There were so many beautiful treats hidden
inside this work of art!

Baby GIRL....I still have to pinch
myself now and again!!

Mommy and Daughter.
Wow.
I have a DAUGHTER.

Making faces for the camera already!
Look at those big eyes!!

Yea!! OLIVIA the pig!!
Her very first book for her very own bookshelf.
And how appropriate....

This little party girl was still awake
when we got home at 9:30!!
Auntie Kelly didn't mind having another snuggle.
I think you can really see the
Gould side in Olivia....

I love her little "smirky" smiles.....
the I-know-I'm-so-cute-and-you're-wrapped
around-my-finger kind of smiles!

Olivia's closet is now full of beautiful outfits
and dresses courtesy of
Mommy's wonderful and thoughtful friends.

Thank you SO MUCH.
I feel so blessed.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

That last photo of her smirking/grinning up at you is awesome!
And you look AMAZING! Seriously, I've never seen a new mom (I know you're not a 'new' mom, but you know what I mean) look so amazing at her shower. Olivia obviously gets her charms and good looks from you :-)
Looks like she got spoiled - but isn't that the point??

T said...

I totally know what you mean Amanda. I stopped by Kara's last week, totally unannounced, and she came to the door looking amazing, even in wet hair after her shower! You look GREAT girl!

(I also looked at the "Olivia" series at Chapters, but I was worried that I would get the same one as someone else. You can build up a collection though...there are a few different ones available)

Shawna said...

That is exactly what I was going to say. You look great!!!