Tuesday, March 31, 2009

10 on Tuesday

1.....is the number of minutes since I last worried about being a good mom.

2.....is the number of chins Olivia has developed. And 2 big cheeks to match!

3.....is the number of days until Ralph comes home. It's been a long week and I can hardly wait until he's home on Friday night. I think I might sleep in on Saturday morning.

4.....is the number of times I have said, "please be gentle." In the last hour alone.

5.....is the number of hours Olivia slept in one stretch last night...from 9pm-2am. I'm hoping this will be the new trend for bedtime. It can only get better, right?!

6.....is the number of pumpkin spice muffins I have eaten. Out of the 18 I made.

7.....is the number of times today I thought about watering the plants, changing the kitty litter, shoveling the driveway or vacuuming. None of which are actually done.

8.....is the size I aspire my jeans to be. One day very soon.

9.....is the time of night I would like to go to bed. Every night. But I always find something "better" to do than sleep. I should just give up and go to bed with Olivia. I have the whole day tomorrow to procrastinate over the things I should be doing. Like watering my droopy plants.

10...is (at the very least) the number of attempts I have made to sit in front of the computer and finish this post!

3 comments:

The Blakeneys said...

Great post!! Although you need to rewrite #1 -- you ARE a GREAT mom, and those wee ones of yours are lucky, lucky, lucky to have you.

Amanda said...

Keri's right!

Love this post - neat way to do a 10 on Tuesday. Way to shake it up!

T said...

Ah yes, the early days of being a mother of two. You seem to have your priorities set. The plants can wait...taking pictures of your beautiful baby girl after a bath cannot. Good job!