Woo-hoo!!
Olivia's stinky little belly button stump finally
fell off yesterday!
She kind of has a cross between
an innie and an outie....
an ounie? an intie?
I think my hubby is worried it's more of an outie.
I said to Ralph......."who cares!?
If she hates her belly button,
maybe she won't wear midriff bearing tops!!
Or maybe then she won't even think about
piercing her belly button!"
She's perfect regardless.
Olivia's stinky little belly button stump finally
fell off yesterday!
She kind of has a cross between
an innie and an outie....
an ounie? an intie?
I think my hubby is worried it's more of an outie.
I said to Ralph......."who cares!?
If she hates her belly button,
maybe she won't wear midriff bearing tops!!
Or maybe then she won't even think about
piercing her belly button!"
She's perfect regardless.
1 comments:
Obviously I watch way too much daytime television, but I happen to know that Kelly Rippa has an outie...and I think she's done pretty well for herself ;-)
Besides, with those lips nobody will notice her belly button!
Post a Comment