I have been feeling very emotional lately.
This is the end of my time with just me and Hayden.
I wanted to capture some moments of
me and my little boy.
Big Picture
gets ALL the credit for these wonderful photos.
This is the end of my time with just me and Hayden.
I wanted to capture some moments of
me and my little boy.
Big Picture
gets ALL the credit for these wonderful photos.



2 comments:
great pics! love how your wardrobe matches the fall colours!!
oh i am so glad you said that! i was really emotional before Weston was born. The day before, I spent the whole day, just Anderson and myself and I was alllll teary.
Your life will expand and you will have more love than you ever imagine but I totally get what you mean!
And i love love love the photos. You have some beautiful memories captured!
Post a Comment