Tuesday came way to quickly, especially when I had already done 5 on Friday for last week.....I think I'll carry on with Fridays for awhile.
1. The big news of the week is the new kitty! She is pretty sweet, and VERY full of energy! As I type this, she is hawk-eying the fishies.....
2. I had a great visit last night with an old (we met in University..... like 1993??) girlfriend of mine. She lives in Saskatoon so we don't see each other as often as we would like. We can pick up right where we left off, and I love that about our relationship. Regardless of space and time, she'll be a friend for life.
3. It seems that everything we have ever said to Hayden is coming back to haunt us. The other day he said to me "mommy, hold my hand. it's too bad. there are cars coming." My other un-related favorites; "this sure is yummy," "I just love it," and when he goes to bed at night he says "ah, my cozy little bed."
4. Why can't kids come potty trained?? Hayden's just not making the connection. Bribery with cars isn't even working. I feel like I'm destined to do diapers FOREVER!!
5. We are putting up the Christmas tree this weekend......YAY!! I love getting out all of the pretty decorations and gak. I've made poor Ralph climb to the highest reaches of the house to put up Christmas lights too. "Fa-la-la-la-la.........."
1. The big news of the week is the new kitty! She is pretty sweet, and VERY full of energy! As I type this, she is hawk-eying the fishies.....
2. I had a great visit last night with an old (we met in University..... like 1993??) girlfriend of mine. She lives in Saskatoon so we don't see each other as often as we would like. We can pick up right where we left off, and I love that about our relationship. Regardless of space and time, she'll be a friend for life.
3. It seems that everything we have ever said to Hayden is coming back to haunt us. The other day he said to me "mommy, hold my hand. it's too bad. there are cars coming." My other un-related favorites; "this sure is yummy," "I just love it," and when he goes to bed at night he says "ah, my cozy little bed."
4. Why can't kids come potty trained?? Hayden's just not making the connection. Bribery with cars isn't even working. I feel like I'm destined to do diapers FOREVER!!
5. We are putting up the Christmas tree this weekend......YAY!! I love getting out all of the pretty decorations and gak. I've made poor Ralph climb to the highest reaches of the house to put up Christmas lights too. "Fa-la-la-la-la.........."
1 comments:
Your Christmas tree always looks amazing. You should definitely post pictures once all the decorating is done...so it's not just me that is put to shame!! :)
Post a Comment