Monday, November 10, 2008

10 on Tuesday

1. I started Pre-natal yoga last Tuesday, and it was awesome! Our instructor was very interested in our aches and pains and helped us with our individual areas of concern. Some of the positions were a bit awkward, but I didn't embarrass myself, so was okay. It was pretty cool to be in a room full of other pregnant women, who are all different shapes and sizes. I came home, had a bath, and had the best night sleep! I didn't even wake up to pee!! I am REALLY looking forward to my Tuesday nights from now on.

2. Why, why, why is it so hard to find art?! Ralph and I have been looking and can't find what we are after. Any suggestions?

3. My sister and her boyfriend had a 3 1/2 hour layover in Calgary on their way home to Saskatoon from Vegas. I went to the airport for a little visit. Short but sweet. I almost fainted when I saw the total for parking was $29!! (My fault for parking in short-term) What's worse? It was at that moment I realized I didn't have my wallet!! Uh-oh, where is it?? How am I gonna get out of the parkade?? Thank goodness for cell phones. I had to phone Ralph for our Mastercard number so that I could bail myself out.

4. Pregnancy brain is a reality. I should wear my Pregnesia shirt daily.

5. I need Ralph to paint my toenails 'cause I can't bend properly, or comfortably enough, to do it myself. I asked him once. Still waiting.....

6. I committed another pregnancy faux-pas. I dyed my hair. I couldn't handle those little grays any longer.

7. Isn't it funny that kids can drive you absolutely bonkers one moment, and in the next breath, they say something so sweet that you feel crazy for thinking they were anything short of perfect?! That has happened a lot this week.

8. Hayden and I finally got library cards. Only $12. Since I have been zipping through books lately, and Hayden loves to read, I think this will fun for both of us....especially in the Winter months. One thing is for sure, the library has changed a lot since I was there last....which was probably University?@#! They have lots of activities for the kids, and you can sign out tons of books at one time. And the best part, you get to keep your selections for a whole month!!

9. I need to get the winter tires put on the Tribute before it snows. I have been saying this for 2 weeks now.....

10. We may be taking Hayden to see his first in theater movie today. Madagascar 2. Mommy gets popcorn for lunch, yum. Wish us luck!!

3 comments:

www.erinkelly.ca said...

WE got library cards this week too!

They have free story times and lots of fun things.

(though, my kid won't sit still for it.)

And I think you are crazy...Hayden IS an angel! xoxo

T said...

1) Art. Most of the "art"e have in our house are pictures we took ourselves. Homesense has great frames with the mounting and everything for very cheap (just cut out the origonal picture)
2) Madagascar. Let me know if there are any scary parts! I'd like to take Ronan but he can be a little sensitive at times.

Scott & Tessa said...

As your sister-in-law, I am offering to paint your toenails for you! I know how it feels not being able to reach and wanting to have pretty toes...and you may be waiting a while for Ralphie!!!