Friday, November 21, 2008

5 on Friday!

Not sure what happened to Tuesday this week......it's Friday already!

1. We are on day 4 with NO NAP. Hayden is doing great. Mommy is exhausted. Hayden wasn't going to sleep until 10 o'clock with a 2 hour nap, but is now sound asleep at 8 o'clock with no nap. I feel horrible for saying I miss those 2 hours to myself. Now I need to come up with a lot more fun activities to keep Hayden occupied!!

2. I had to resort to wearing my husband's Winter coat yesterday. I look like nobody owns me.

3. On that note, what the heck am I going to wear to Ralph's Christmas party? I have to try and find something a little festive and flattering and.....dare I say.....sexy. Oh, the anxiety.

4. On Sunday, Hayden gets to go and meet Santa Claus. (It's Ralph's company kiddie Christmas party.) I'm really hoping that he warms up to him more this year. We've been trying to talk it up so that he's excited to tell Santa what he wants for Christmas. Last year, I had to sit on Santa's lap with Hayden. I don't think Santa will like that option this year.

5. Anyone have any cute/original names for a fuzzy little multi-colored girl kitty??

3 comments:

www.erinkelly.ca said...

YOU ARE SO FUNNY!

Sorry to hear about the cupcakes, too, by the way.

Love you!!!! Your blog made my day. (it always does when you update!)

T said...

If you get really desperate (and you like the colour pinky-purple) I have a super thin silky poncho which I wore with black pants to the SAM Awards when I was pregnant. I dressed it up with heels and some sparkly jewellery and it looked quite sexy I thought. I have a picture if you're interested. It's super comfortable AND you can eat a lot of cupcakes and nobody would know the difference!

Harm and Eva said...

Vicky would be great ;) That would be easy for us aswell since we have one just like that!

:D