Earlier......on May 27, 2008
To my surprise (?)
Hayden was NOT playing upstairs quietly.
He was being a stinker.
As usual.
To my surprise (?)
Hayden was NOT playing upstairs quietly.
He was being a stinker.
As usual.
$70 eye cream from Estee.
Makes a great moustache!
(I worked until midnight last night......so in
Hayden's defense, these tempting items
are not normally on my nightstand)
Cocoa Butter & water!!
I wonder what 'Supernanny' would say
about the fact I take pictures
of my son doing naughty things
before I discipline him?
P.S. For all you ladies who have "charted......"
I'll be taking my temperature tomorrow
with a slightly cocoa butter flavored thermometer.
And my charts are a bit smudgy.
I wonder what 'Supernanny' would say
about the fact I take pictures
of my son doing naughty things
before I discipline him?
P.S. For all you ladies who have "charted......"
I'll be taking my temperature tomorrow
with a slightly cocoa butter flavored thermometer.
And my charts are a bit smudgy.
2 comments:
LOL!
Supernanny would say you are awesome for celebrating these moments because they will be gone soon.
Flavored thermometers aren't a bad idea!
If they only made noise when they were "being bad", they'd get to be bad for a whole lot longer! It's the quiet that makes you check to see what's up...
What a stinker!
Post a Comment