Okay, I know it has been forever since I have posted
but I have good reasons.....
but I have good reasons.....
We have finally moved into our beautiful new house,
and we are still getting settled in.
I have been working 20 hours a week (I'm actually
adapting to the midnight shifts!)
We had 4 friends visiting from Holland from Saturday to Tuesday.
(They'll be back for a few more days in June as they
finish up their Canadian/US camping trip.)
and we are still getting settled in.
I have been working 20 hours a week (I'm actually
adapting to the midnight shifts!)
We had 4 friends visiting from Holland from Saturday to Tuesday.
(They'll be back for a few more days in June as they
finish up their Canadian/US camping trip.)
and we were out until 2 in the AM.
Lots of fun....lots of drinks!!
Hayden had a sleepover at Oma and Opa's house.
He loved running around the yard.....
especially since we are missing ours!
He even "helped" Oma plant her flowers.
Soon.
I promise.
I promise.

3 comments:
Is that a glimpse of the new house?? From what I see it's beautiful! I can't wait to see it all!!
No, that's Henk & Eveline's house! But they will be happy to hear you think it is beautiful!! We'll plan a date for you to come over in a couple of weeks...sound good?!
Can't wait to see photos of the new digs!
Post a Comment