Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Look who came to visit!!

May 12, 2008

We are still unpacking,
and things are a bit messy,
but we love to have visitors!!

The Blakeneys came over with dinner
'cause our fridge is not working.
(yes, I know that it is brand new but, they obviously
don't make things like they used to.....)
We had a nice little visit.

Hayden is totally thrilled with this
little cutie-pie!
Who wouldn't be?! He's adorable!

Hayden asked Jakzen for "knuckles,"
and they shared a macho little boy moment
and knocked their fists together.
Gently.

Brothers (from other mothers)
for life little buddy.

3 comments:

The Blakeneys said...

I didn't know you got it on camera!! CUTE! Definitely brothers from another mother -- can't wait until Hayden can show Jak all about what it's like to be a true little boy. ;) (And I'm sure Jak will be asking to borrow the hard hat with the light on it any day now...)

www.erinkelly.ca said...

awwwwwwww!!!!

Terrilltales said...

Gotta love little boys! Thanks for the pictures Kara....Keri has been slacking in the updates. :o)