Hayden is getting so grown up.
He has been trying to
climb out of his crib.
I keep catching him with one leg over the side,
ready to take the leap....
right on to his Home Depot tool bench!
I think it's time for a big boy bed.
He has been trying to
climb out of his crib.
I keep catching him with one leg over the side,
ready to take the leap....
right on to his Home Depot tool bench!
I think it's time for a big boy bed.

This is Rube and Rutje.
They are from Holland, and
they will be helping us decorate Hayden's
new bedroom, and bathroom.
Aren't they cute?!
Stay tuned for the finished product......
2 comments:
DANG! I could have bought that crib from you! LOL.
How cute are those Dutch kids. CUTE.
Can't wait to see the photos.
They make me want to get out the crayons and color them!
Hopefully I'm not foreshadowing here.....
Post a Comment