Welcome to the new face of
the Deters Blog!
We are still finding our way into our new routine
for this year.....
Hayden has started Kindy
so he is in school every afternoon.
He LOVES it.
(and he has a little crush on his teacher.)
And when we met Ms.George last night,
the first thing she said was;
"he is such a funny kid!"
Olivia has gymnastics on Monday afternoons.
She is a natural monkey and she runs and jumps and swings
for the full 50 minutes.
And she's flexible like her mama :)
AND Hayden has swimming on Monday nights....
AND he has soccer on Tuesday nights
starting next week.
Whew.
That's just the kids.
I am working with Estee Lauder, again,
in a very part time capacity.
My baby, BLINK Makeup Artistry
has kept me UNBELIEVABLY busy and I
will have completed 15 weddings by mid-October!!
Ralph has just had his 2nd knee surgery and the
big one is coming in December.
He's a machine. Pushes though pain and keeps on going.
He's still playing hockey *cringe*
but he loves it so I keep my wife-like comments
about being safe to a minimum.
We enjoyed a whirlwind Summer of camping and sunshine
and BBQ's.....and a new batch of wine :)
There were two special 60th Birthday
celebrations too....
My Dad turned 60 in May:
Ralph's Mom turned 60 in August:
And now I think I'm ready for it to be Fall.
celebrations too....
My Dad turned 60 in May:
Ralph's Mom turned 60 in August:
And now I think I'm ready for it to be Fall.
It truly is my most FAVORITE time of year.
Plus, with the new season, I am trying
to turn over some leaves of my own.
It feels good to be back.....
and thank you for not
abandoning my scattered little blog....XO



3 comments:
So many comments and questions, so little time...
1) YAY that the blog is back!
2) I am assuming that Ralph's mom did the reverse bungy thing at COP and that her straps and buckles aren't some new kind of fashion statement ;-)
3) Did you happen to get your glasses at clearly contacts? I am in the market to replace mine and I want a simple frame. Yours look cute!
WooHoo!! Welcome back to Blogland! The site looks GREAT. Can't wait for more updates. :)
Glad you're back! After your list of activities, it's no wonder you took the summer off. Seriously - 15 weddings??!! You are a machine, as well as you husband.
Post a Comment