Wednesday, June 08, 2011

I swear.......

....I have NOT fallen off the face of the Earth!
I have been SO busy it's ridiculous.
And you'd have to talk to me in person....over a LARGE glass of wine
to get the whole story.

And I promise I will blog again soon.
 
Because this is a pretty lame excuse for a post :)

XOXO

5 comments:

The Blakeneys said...

Hey, a blog post is a blog post. I'll take whatever I can get! :)

Eef said...

Talking to you in person is pretty difficult. But I just wait patiently for the new blog post ;)

xx

Amanda said...

Now my interest is peaked! Want to know what's going on in your life. But I'll waiting patiently as well...

Shawna said...

Time always goes way too fast, but the last two months have flown by. Looking forward to hearing what is going on in your world.

T said...

Just sayin'.....for those of us who don't see you on a regular basis, a blog is a great way to keep up with what is happening in your world! Don't give up!